PFM Group Consulting LLC has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services) to over 50 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
DONALDSON KNOLL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2007; Located in Polk County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
A map of the District’s boundaries can be found here: COMING SOON!
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Polk County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Mulberry and Polk County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Budget (PDF) || (RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Budget (PDF) || (RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed Budget (PDF) || (RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted Budget (PDF || RTF)
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2019, please contact the District Office.
Fiscal Year 2021 Meeting Agendas:
- 11-3-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 2-2-21 Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas:
Dennis Lyles of SunTrust Center, Sixth Floor
515 East Las Olas Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
PFM Group Consulting LLC
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
send us a message
Questions or concerns relating to CDD facilities and programs:
Jennifer Walden, District Manager
Email the District Manager
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.